Scope of works
- Works undertaken on behalf of the principal contractor.
- Installation of 50, KBH FD30 hardwood door-sets, both SBD accredited & pas24:2016 certified, and inclusive of fire-rated ironmongery, across a local authority development comprising four low-rise blocks.
- Complete frame and door rip-outs.
- Aligned with our Considerate Contractor status, all works completed to a bespoke programme to minimise disruption to both tenants and leaseholders.
- Working closely with the client to ensure residents received their preferred KBH door style and colour from our collection.
- Custom KBH door-sets delivered directly from factory to site courtesy of our express transport network.
- Project lead: Kyle Hollyomes
'KBH Doors were very accommodating of my particular situation. Living on the ground floor adjacent to a main road with three young children, I am very careful to ensure the children never have unsupervised access beyond the front door. Throughout the time they were here, I was particularly impressed as to how attentive and professional the KBH team were, how they interacted with my children, and the way they seemed to get the job done so quickly without a hitch.'